How to send a test email from an email campaign?
When you are done with your email content in a new email campaign, it is recommended that you send a test email to yourself to view the email preview, to ensure that everything looks fine in your email.
- Log into your SalesHandy account and navigate to the Email campaign Tab.
- Click the New Campaign button to open up the email campaign draft.
- Upload the CSV file of your recipients and select the accounts you want to send. (Verifying the list is recommended)
Note: Your CSV file must contain a column named Email/Email Address.
- Compose your email and define the subject line (You can use merge tags to personalize your emails).
- Click on the Send Test Mail button to receive the preview of the draft email. Please refer to the following clip for instructions:
if you have any further queries about how our email campaign feature works, please click here to learn more about it. If you have further queries/concerns about the email campaign or your SalesHandy account, please schedule a call with us by clicking here or reach out to us at [email protected].