How to schedule an Email Campaign?
After setting up an Email Campaign and sending a test email, all you need to do is schedule your campaign, as it is good to go. Check for How to send a test email? If you have not done yet.
So let's follow the steps to schedule an email campaign.
- Select the date and time you want to send along with the time zone accordingly.
- Choose if you want to keep the track links on or off.
- Select the intervals between two emails (Minimum: 0 seconds, Maximum: 240 seconds).
- Accept the terms and conditions and hit on Schedule Campaign.
Refer the gif below for better understanding:
- Schedule the campaign time post 15 minutes of setting up the campaign. SalesHandy requires 15 minutes to make your campaign ready to launch.
- The suggested time interval between two emails is 60 seconds to 90 seconds. Small-time interval increases the chances of sending your emails in the spam box of your recipients. Still, in case of any emergency, you can decrease it up to 45 seconds.