How to create & automate a new contact creation process from SalesHandy to your Salesforce account using the Zapier webhooks?
1. Configure Webhook Integration.
Follow below steps for creating & Integrating webhook in Zapier.
- Make a Zap in Zapier.
- Create a Webhook trigger.
- Configure the Webhook trigger.
Zapier will provide you with a Webhook URL.
2. Connect the Webhook to SalesHandy
- Navigate to SalesHandy Webhooks page.
- Create a New Webhook.
- Select module Contact, select the event Contact Created and Click Test & Save.
- Paste the created webhook URL.
- The final step is to test your Webhook in Zapier to ensure it’s properly connected.
3. Configure Your Zapier Action
- Now it's time to create an action for the Zap. Select the Continue button to begin configuring your Action.
- From the Choose an Action App screen, search & select Salesforce.
- Choose to Create Contact from the options.
- Zapier will now ask you to Allow Zapier to access your Salesforce account. Click on Yes.
- The window will close and you’ll return to your Action setup. You’ll see your new Salesforce account available to select now. Once you select the account, click Test to test the connection.
- Set the required fields to Set up Salesforce contact such as Last Name, Email, etc. & click on Continue button.
- Click on Send Test to Salesforce to test the connection. If the test is successful, you will see one sample Contact created in your Salesforce account.
- Then click on Finish button & Make your Zap live. You will see the message Awesome! Your Zap is working.