Which actions and triggers are supported through webhooks?
Below-mentioned triggers and actions are supported through SalesHandy's webhooks.
- New Individual Email Sent - Triggers when a new email sent.
- New Individual Email Opened - Triggers when a person opens your email.
- New link click in Individual email - Triggers when a person clicks on the link in the email.
- Email open (Email campaign) - Triggers when a person opens an email from email campaign (first stage or follow up)
- Link Click (Email campaign) - Triggers when a person clicks on the link in the email campaign.
- Contact Create - Whenever a new contact created.
- New Person Opt-Out / Unsubscribe - Triggers when a person clicks on your unsubscribe link
- Document Tracking (view) - Triggers when your recipient opens/views your document.
For more information about SalesHandy integration through Zapier see the How to create & automate a new contact creation process from SalesHandy to your Salesforce account using the Zapier webhooks? article.