Which actions and triggers are supported through webhooks?
With Saleshandy's webhook, you can automate the below mentioned triggers and actions:
- New Individual Email Sent - Triggers when a new email is sent.
- New Individual Email Opened - Triggers when the recipient opens your email.
- New link click in Individual email - Triggers when the recipient clicks on the link in the email.
- Email open (Email campaign) - Triggers when the recipient opens an email from email campaign (first stage or follow up)
- Link Click (Email campaign) - Triggers when the recipient clicks on the link in the email campaign.
- Contact Create - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Person Opt-Out / Unsubscribe - Triggers when a person clicks on your unsubscribe link.
- Document Tracking (view) - Triggers when your recipient opens/views your document.
For more information about SalesHandy's integration with Zapier, you can check out How to create & automate a new contact creation process from SalesHandy to your Salesforce account using the Zapier webhooks?