How to create new contact in pipedrive using Zapier webhook?
You can create & automate new contacts from SalesHandy to your Pipedrive account using the Zapier webhooks. In this guide, we’ll show you how to use Zapier to automatically send your new contacts in SalesHandy to Pipedrive.
Please watch the below-embedded video that explains how to automate new contacts in Pipedrive from SalesHandy via Webhooks using Zapier.
Step 1 – Configure Webhook Integration.
Follow below steps for creating & Integrating webhook in Zapier.
- Log in to your account in Zapier.
- Make A Zap.
- Create a Webhook Trigger.
- Configure a Webhook Trigger.
Finally, Zapier will provide you a Webhook URL. The created Webhook will be used in the next steps.
Step 2 - Connect the Webhook to SalesHandy
- Navigate to SalesHandy Webhooks page
- Create a New Webhook
- Select module Contact and select event Contact Created. Then Click Test & Save.
- Paste the created webhook URL
- The final step is to test your Webhook in Zapier to ensure it’s properly connected. Hit OK.
Step 3 – Configure your Zapier action.
Now it's time to create an action for the Zap. Select the Continue button to begin configuring your Action.
- From the Choose an Action App screen, search & select Pipedrive.
- Choose Create a Person from the options. Then click the Continue button.
- Zapier will now ask you to connect or choose your specific Pipedrive account.
- Connecting a Pipedrive account for the first time, a new window will prompt up where you need to enter your Pipedrive account API Token (Your API Token can be found under settings>Personal>API).
- Once connected, that window will close, and you’ll be returned to your Action setup. You’ll see your new Pipedrive account available to select now. Once you select the account, click Test to test the connection.
- Set the required fields to Set up Pipedrive Person, like Name, Email, Phone, etc. & click on Continue button.
- Click on Send Test to Pipedrive to test the connection. If the test is successful, you will see one sample person (Contact) created in your Pipedrive account.
- Then click on Finish button & make your Zap live. You will see the message "Awesome! Your Zap is working."
Voila! You are all set. If you find any difficulties or need any help, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org