My email account is disconnected. How to reconnect it?
Sometimes, your email account may get disconnected in your SalesHandy as the email connection expires due to the below-mentioned reasons:
- When you make changes to your email account recently (Password change, any other account change)
- The email account remains unused in your SalesHandy for many days (You didn't send any emails from SalesHandy using that email in the last couple of weeks)
- Your email account is restricted by your email provider due to some reason.
However, you can simply reconnect your email account by following the below steps:
- Log into your SalesHandy account and navigate to the Email accounts tab under Settings.
- Hit Connect button next to the email account that is in Inactive status and you will be redirected to the login page where you need to reconnect the email.
- That's it. Your email account is reconnected and you're now able to send emails using this email.
For an illustration of steps, please refer to the below-attached GIF file: