How to fix "Your SalesHandy account has been disconnected" error in Outlook?
While using SalesHandy's Outlook plugin, you may face an error pop-up that says Your SalesHandy account is disconnected (As shown below).
This occurs when your SalesHandy account's login token gets expired in the plugin and therefore you simply need to log out and log into the plugin to fix this issue. Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.
- Click on the SalesHandy icon that you see on your Outlook homepage.
- Choose the Logout option and then click on your login email. Confirm the logout.
- Once you're successfully logged out, click the SalesHandy icon again on your Outlook homepage.
- Choose the Login/Add account option and enter your SalesHandy credentials to complete the login.
- That's it. The issue is resolved and you shall not face this error while sending an email from your Outlook.
For an illustration of steps, please refer to the below-attached GIF file: