How do I connect my email account via the SMTP method?
Currently, SalesHandy allows its users to connect their Gmail/G-suite and Office365 account via direct integration. If we want to connect via any other Email Service provider, then we can connect it with SMTP settings.
Let's follow the process to connect an email account via the SMTP method:
- Log into the SalesHandy account.
- Click on Settings > Email accounts as shown in the below image.
- Click on Add Account present at the top right corner.
- Once you click on Add Account, a new pop-up will be opened in which we need to choose the SMTP option.
- Once you click on the SMTP, a new pop-up will be prompt in which we need to enter our email account's details as shown in below image.
- After filling all the details, click on the Advanced options and fill the details.
- If we have entered our details correctly, you will be able to see Active under Status as shown in the image.
We should now be able to send emails and email campaigns through our web-app.
We recommend you to use direct Gmail and Microsoft integration if you are using Gmail/G-suite/ Outlook/ Office365/ Hotmail account instead of connecting them via SMTP method. It not only allows you to connect your email account with one click, but it also enables reply tracking so you can use Not replied option in the follow-up of your email campaigns.