How do I connect my email account through SMTP method?
Currently, SalesHandy allows its users to connect their Gmail and Microsoft accounts via direct integration. If we want to connect via any other Email Service provider, we can connect it with SMTP settings.
Let's follow the process to connect an email account via the SMTP method:
- Log into the SalesHandy account.
- Click on Settings > Email accounts as shown in the below image.
- Click on Add Account present at the top right corner.
- Once you click on Add Account, a new pop-up will be opened in which we need to choose the SMTP option.
- Once you click on the SMTP, a new pop-up will prompt us to enter our email account's details, as shown below.
- After filling in all the details, click on the Advanced options and fill in the details.
- If we have entered our details correctly, you will see Active under Status as shown in the image.
Once your email account is connected, you can use that email account to send out emails through the SalesHandy web app (i,e email campaign).