How do I connect my email account through SMTP method?
SalesHandy allows its users to connect their Gmail and Microsoft accounts via direct integration. If you want to connect via any other Email Service provider, you can connect it via the SMTP method.
Let's follow the process to connect an email account via the SMTP method:
- Log into your SalesHandy account.
- Click on Settings > Email accounts as shown in the below image.
- Click on the 'Connect Email Account' option available at the top right corner, as mentioned in the below screenshot.
- Once you click on the 'Connect Email Account' option, a new pop-up will be opened in which you need to choose the 'SMTP' option, and click on 'Continue.'
- Once you click on the SMTP, a new pop-up will prompt you to enter our email account's details, as shown below.
- After filling in all the details, click on the 'Advanced options' and fill in the details.
- If you have entered the details correctly, you will see Active under Status as shown in the image.
Once your email account is connected, you can use that email account to send out emails through the SalesHandy web app (i,e email campaign).