How do I connect my email account via SMTP method?
Currently, SalesHandy allows its users to connect their Gmail/G-suite and Office365 account via direct integration. If you use any other email service provider, you may need to connect your email account via SMTP method to send emails and campaigns through SalesHandy.
Please follow these steps to connect your email account via SMTP method:
- Log into your SalesHandy account.
- Click on Settings > Email accounts as shown in below image.
- Click on 'Connect New Account'
- Once you click on 'Connect New Account', a new pop-up will be opened in which you need to choose 'SMTP' option.
- Once you click on 'SMTP', a new pop-up will be opened in which you need to enter your email account's details as shown in below image.
- After filling all the details, hit Test and Save.
- If you have entered your details correctly, you will be able to see 'Active' under Status as shown in the image.
If the status is 'Active', you're all set. You should now be able to send emails and email campaigns through our web-app. Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any issue while connecting your email account with SalesHandy.