How can I create a Template?
With SalesHandy, we can build our own templates for future use in sending emails, campaigns or sharing it along with our teams. It improves our email productivity and becomes more reliable. So, Let's start with creating our first email template.
We can create a template with SalesHandy in two ways:
Let's start with creating a template with SalesHandy web-app:
- Log in to the SalesHandy account.
- Click on the Template tab from the left side menu.
- Go to New Template.
- Once you clicked on the new template button, a popup window will appear.
- Enter a Template name, draft a message body, and add a subject line.
- Click on the Create button. This makes the template get saved in the folder that you select. (By default it will appear in the templates section root folder).
So that's how we made a template with SalesHandy web-app.
Now, let's check, how to create a template in Gmail.
- Login to your Gmail inbox and open a compose box.
- Click on the blue template-icon present on the right corner of the body area. (You can also enter CTRL+SPACE).
- Click on the Create template button.
- Enter a subject name, add a subject line and draft your email body.
- Click Create to save your template.
So that's how we created a template in Gmail.