Create & automate new contacts creation process from SalesHandy to your Salesforce account using the Zapier webhooks. In this guide we’ll show you how to use Zapier webhook to automatically create new contacts Salesforce when a new contact is created in SalesHandy.
Step 1 – Configure Webhook Integration.
Follow below steps for creating & Integrating webhook in Zapier.
- Make A Zap
- Create Webhook Trigger
- Configure Webhook Trigger
- Webhook URL
Finally, Zapier will provide you a Webhook URL. The created Webhook will be used in the next steps.
Step 2 - Connect the Webhook to SalesHandy
- Navigate to SalesHandy Webhooks page
- Create a New Webhook
- Select module Contact and select event Contact Created. Then Click Test & Save.
- Paste the created webhook URL
- The final step is to test your Webhook in Zapier to ensure it’s properly connected. Hit the OK, I did this button to test.
Step 3 – Configure Your Zapier Action
- Now it's time to create an action for the Zap. Select the Continue button to begin configuring your Action.
- From the Choose an Action App screen, search & select Salesforce.
- Choose Create Contact from the options.
- Zapier will now ask you to Allow Zapier to access your Salesforce account. Click on Yes, Continue button.
- Once clicked button, that window will close and you’ll be returned to your Action setup. You’ll see your new Salesforce account available to select now. Once you select the account, click Test to test the connection.
- Set the required fields to Set up Salesforce contact e.g. Last Name, Email, etc. & click on Continue button.
- Click on Send Test to Salesforce to test the connection. If the test is successful, You will see one sample Contact created in your Salesforce account.
- Then click on Finish button & Make your Zap live. You will see the message "Awesome! Your Zap is working."
Voila! you are all set. If you find any difficulties or need any help, Just reach out us at email@example.com