Here are the steps to enable a disabled plugin on Outlook:
- Click on File > Info > and select "Slow and Disabled COM Add-ins"
2. Enable SalesHandy for Outlook.
Here are the steps to enable a disabled plugin on Outlook 2010:
1.Click on the "File" tab in your navigation
2. And then Click on "Add-ins" option.
3. Try scrolling down in your add-ins list and see if SalesHandy Outlook plugin might appear in any of the inactive or disabled lists.
To re-enable a disabled add-in:
1. Under "Manage", click on the drop-down and select "Disabled Items", and then click "Go..."
2. Select SalesHandy Outlook plugin from the list of disabled add-ins (if it's there) and click "Enable".
Then restart the outlook and wait for few seconds. It will work for you.
Also you can enable SalesHandy plugin via Developer options.
- Click on File
2. Click on Options > Customize Ribbon > Check mark on Developer > Click Ok
3. Now the Developer option is added to your Outlook Menu bar.
- Click on Developer > COM- Add-Ins > Check mark on SalesHandy > click on OK button.
Refer below screenshot.
Now the plugin will be enabled and you may able to see the SalesHandy Icons on the Home tab.
Also you can reach us at email@example.com for any help with SalesHandy.