How to maintain an automated Google spreadsheet to have all your unsubscribed contacts from SalesHandy email campaigns?
Do you want to easily maintain a spreadsheet of your unsubscribed recipients? It’s simple and easy to do with SalesHandy's webhooks feature!
Step 1 – Create a Google Spreadsheet.
Enter heading in the google sheet as shown in below image.
Step 2 – Configure Webhook Integration.
Now that you have your spreadsheet ready, make sure you connect SalesHandy to Zapier using our Webhook integration.
Follow these steps for creating & integrating webhook.
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- Make A Zap.
- Create Webhook Trigger.
- Configure the Webhook Trigger.
- Copy the Webhook URL given by Zapier.
Step 3 - Connect your Webhook to SalesHandy.
- Go to SalesHandy Webhooks page > New Webhook > Select Contacts as module > Select Unsubscribe Contact as an event > Paste the Webhook URL you got from Zapier > Click TEST & SAVE.
- The final step is to test your Webhook in Zapier to ensure it’s properly connected. Return to the Zap setup screen in your Zapier account and select the "OK, I did this" button to test.
Step 4 – Configure Your Zapier Action
- Once you’ve configured a Webhook Trigger in Zapier, you’ll be ready to create an action for your Zap. Select the Continue button to begin configuring your Action.
- From the choose an action app screen, select Google Sheets.
- Choose to Create Spreadsheet Row from the options. Then click the Save + Continue button.
- Zapier will now ask you to choose or connect your specific Google Sheets account. If you haven’t already connected your Google account to Zapier, select Connect a New Account.
- Once your account got connected, you’ll see your new Google account available to select. Once you select the account, click Test to test the connection.
- If the test is successful, you will see a Success message. Click the Save + Continue button.
- Note: You can also confirm the data has been correctly added to your spreadsheet, you’ll see a notice added by Zapier indicating test data has been entered.
Step 5 – Turn on your Zap.
The final step is to turn your new Zap on in Zapier and you're all set.
Any unsubscribed contact from your email campaigns will be saved in that Google spreadsheet automatically.