How to create individual email sequence template and use it?
With SalesHandy's single email sequence feature, you can create an email sequence for an individual email that you send to a single recipient using our Gmail plugin.
You can use this feature to send any prospect an email follow-up inside your Gmail account with our Chrome extension.
Follow the below steps to create a single email sequence template from the SalesHandy web app.
- Log into your SalesHandy account from https://app.saleshandy.com/login and click on the Email Sequence tab.
- Click on NEW SEQUENCE to create a new email sequence template.
- There you can draft up to 10 condition-based follow-up stages in one email sequence template and you can set the specific time and date to send the follow-up email at your convenient time.
- Once you are done with drafting follow-up emails, you need to save that email sequence template by clicking the SAVE SEQUENCE TEMPLATE button.
- After saving that template, go to your Gmail account and create your first email and hit the email sequence button in your compose box, and select the relevant email sequence template from the list.
Once you are done with selecting the email sequence template, the button will turn Blue that means the email sequence template is attached.
- Hit the send button to send your first email immediately and the follow-up emails will go as per your email sequence.