What does extra email account & user account mean?
- User Account:
If you want to invite & allow your team members to use SalesHandy (Track emails, send email campaign & add templates), you, as an admin, need to buy the extra user account which will allow you to invite a team member in your SalesHandy account. Once you invite anyone to become your team member, that person needs to open the invitation email and accept your invitation sent via email. That person will be added as a team member under your account.
- Email Account:
If you want to use multiple email addresses simultaneously to be able to send email campaigns or emails using more than one email account under the same SalesHandy Account, you need to buy an email account seat.
You can configure multiple email addresses using Google/Office365 & SMTP within your SalesHandy account. Using this extra email account will allow you to send an email campaign from another email address from your existing login.
Examples of calculation for the User accounts and Email Accounts:
- 1 User Account = 1 seat (it includes 1 email account seat by default)
- 2 User Accounts = 2 seats (it includes 2 email account seats by default)
- 2 User Accounts + 1 Email Account (additional) = 3 seats (it includes 2 email account seats by default + 1 additional email account seat)
- 1 User Account + 2 Email Accounts (additional) = 3 seats (it includes 1 email account seat by default + 2 additional email account seats)
- 2 User Accounts + 2 Email Accounts (additional) = 4 seats (it includes 2 email account seats by default + 2 additional email account seats)
- 7 User Accounts + 5 Email Accounts (additional) = 12 seats (it includes 7 email account seats by default + 5 additional email account seats)
A user has to purchase the number of email accounts and user accounts according to their usage and has to pay according to the number of seats.
For any queries related to SalesHandy seat selection, feel free to contact the SalesHandy support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.