What does an extra email account & user account mean?
- User Account:
A user account is defined as a team member seat under a SalesHandy admin account, logging into which a user can send emails, email campaigns, and address various activities for that particular SalesHandy account. There can be multiple user accounts (Team members) under one admin account.
If you, as an Admin of a SalesHandy account, want to invite and allow your team members to operate SalesHandy for various purposes (Send emails/email campaigns, email tracking and scheduling, add templates, etc), then you may need to purchase extra user account seats.
Thereafter, you’ll be allowed to invite the acquired number of seats to your SalesHandy account. When you invite an individual to become your team member, that person will need to open the invitation email and accept the same invitation to be added as a team member under your account.
You can check the team members under your SalesHandy account by Going to the Settings > Teams > Members. Refer to the screenshot below to check the list of your team members under your SalesHandy admin account.
If you want to check the number of active members in your team and the number of members you can invite in place of unoccupied seats, you can check it by going to Settings > Billing > Subscription as shown in the screenshot.
- Email Account:
An Email account seat is defined as an email account using which you can send emails/email campaigns to your recipients. You can connect multiple email addresses simultaneously within a single SalesHandy account. To do so, you may need to purchase the required number of ‘Email account’ seats and configure them using Google/office365 & SMTP method within your SalesHandy account.
Using extra email accounts seats, you may be able to send emails/email campaigns from any of the connected email accounts despite changing the existing login to your SalesHandy account.
You can check the connected email account seats within your SalesHandy account by going into Settings > Email Accounts as shown in the screenshot below.
If you want to check the number of active email accounts and the number of additional emails you can connect, you can check it by going to Settings > Billing > Subscription as shown in the screenshot.
Examples of calculation for the User accounts and Email Accounts:
- 1 User Account = 1 Member Seat (It includes 1 email account seat by default)
- 2 User Accounts = 2 Member seats (it includes 2 email account seats by default)
- 2 User Accounts + 1 Email Account (additional) = 3 Email account seats (2 email account seats by default + 1 additional email account seat)
- 1 User Account + 2 Email Accounts (additional) = 3 Email account seats (1 email account seat by default + 2 additional email account seats)
- 2 User Accounts + 2 Email Accounts (additional) = 4 Email account seats (2 email account seats by default + 2 additional email account seats)
- 7 User Accounts + 5 Email Accounts (additional) = 12 Email account seats (7 email account seats by default + 5 additional email account seats)
A user has to purchase the number of email accounts and user accounts according to their usage and has to pay according to the number of seats.
For any queries related to SalesHandy seat selection, feel free to contact the SalesHandy support team