How to insert an unsubscribe link in email campaign?
SalesHandy gives you an option to insert an Unsubscribe link into your email campaigns so any of the recipients can opt-out from your campaign emails by a single click.
In order to add Unsubscribe link to your email campaign, please follow the below steps.
- Go to Email campaign section from the web-app.
- Click on New campaign.
- Upload the .CSV file Or Select from the previous campaign list.
- You will see the Unsubscribe merge tag along with other merge tags in last.
- Select the Unsubscribe merge tag and place it within the email body.
Once you click on the shown merge-tag, the Unsubscribe URL will be placed in your email as shown below.
- If any recipient clicks on Unsubscribe link from your email, that recipient will be automatically removed from all your future email campaigns.
- Once a recipient unsubscribes from your email, they receive a confirmation message along with an option of Resubscription in case unsubscribed accidentally.