How to insert an unsubscribe link in email campaign?
SalesHandy gives you an option to insert an Unsubscribe link into your email campaigns so any of the recipients can opt out from your campaign emails by a single click.
In order to add Unsubscribe link to your email campaign, please follow the below steps.
- Go to Email campaign section from the web-app.
- Click on New campaign.
- Upload the .CSV file Or Select from the previous campaign list.
- You will see the Unsubscribe merge tag along with other merge tags in last.
- Select the Unsubscribe merge tag and place it within the email body.
Once you click on the shown merge-tag, the Unsubscribe URL will be placed in your email as shown below.
- If any recipient clicks on Unsubscribe link from your email, that recipient will be automatically removed from all your future email campaigns.
- Once a recipient unsubscribes from your email, they receive a confirmation message along with an option of Resubscription in case unsubscribed accidentally.