How does ''Paused Subscription" work?
While users can cancel their SalesHandy subscription at any time to stop the renewal of the subscription, we suggest you rather pause your subscription if you plan to re-use SalesHandy in the near future.
Why pausing a subscription is better than canceling it?
When you cancel your subscription, and your account gets moved to the free plan, the data access is restricted. You're not allowed to view more than the last 15 activities from your emails. If you plan to re-subscribe to the paid subscription again, you are asked to enter the payment details to complete the upgrade again.
When you pause your SalesHandy subscription, you can access all of your SalesHandy data, whether they're email campaigns or 1:1 emails. You can pause your subscription for either a 1-month or 3-month duration. As soon as you pause your subscription, your account is moved to the paused status immediately, and it gets auto-resumed after the pause duration is over.
How to pause your SalesHandy subscription?
- Log into your SalesHandy account and navigate to the Billing tab under Settings.
- Click the OPTIONS button and then choose the Cancel Subscription option.
- Upon clicking the Cancel Subscription option, a pop-up will appear, which gives you an option to either cancel your subscription or pause it.
- Click the Pause Subscription option, and it will show the duration you can pause it for. It will also show the resume date along with duration.
- You can choose pause duration as per your requirement and click the Pause button to pause the subscription for the chosen duration.
Who should all consider pausing the subscription rather than canceling it?
- Suppose you're on a monthly subscription. You don't need SalesHandy for now but may need it after a month or 3-4 months. It would help if you considered this option.
- Suppose you're on a yearly subscription. You have already paid for the subscription for an entire year, but you don't need SalesHandy for a few months. It would be best if you considered pausing it because the system will add the credits to your account as per the paused duration, and the credits are adjusted when your yearly subscription renews, so you're not charged for the whole year.
Please note that your subscription will be resumed automatically as soon as the pause duration is over. You're charged on a pro-rate basis when the subscription resumes. Also, the system will add some credits to your SalesHandy account, which gets adjusted in the next payment. The credit amount is determined as per the date you pause the subscription along with your subscription renewal date.