How to complete subscription for Saleshandy with Stripe 3D Secure?
User's privacy and security are SalesHandy's first priority. So to keep the users safe from fraudulent payments or any other illegal payment activities, SalesHandy does a 3D Secure payment through their users. If you are using a 3D Secure card to complete a transaction with SalesHandy, Please follow the steps given below:
- Login to your SalesHandy web-app and click on Settings >> Billing.
- Click on Subscribe Plan and select your plan.
- Fill the payment details and click on Pay Now.
- Enter the essential credentials (Card Number, CVV, Expiry Date) and click on Pay.
If you are making payment with a regular card, then the transaction will get processed, but if you are doing a transaction with a 3D Secure card, then you will receive an alert sign in the billing page as shown in the image below. You will get a ribbon on the top of your Billing page stating Your Subscription payment is pending. Take action now to save your plan from getting canceled and moving to the free plan in the next 23 hours.
So you need to complete some further secure steps:
- Click on Take action now as shown in the image.
- Click on Confirm Payment in the 3D Secure payment page that pops-up.
- Enter your OTP (One time password) and click on Authenticate.
- Check your updated plan details in the billing page.
Voila! Now your account is subscribed to your desired plan.
- For the first time subscription, the 3D secure payment has to be completed within 7 days.
- For the recurring payment, the 3D secure payment has to be completed within 23 hours.