How do I set up DMARC record on my email account?
It is important for us to set our SPF, DKIM and DMARC record to get rid of getting into the spam box and increase email deliverability.
Follow the steps below to set up a DMARC Record:
- Click on Setup DMARC on Global Cyber Alliance website.
- Enter the domain name and click Submit.
- Now you can check if your SPF, DKIM, and DMARC are implemented or not.
- If your DKIM is having a red cross mark beside it, then click on it and hit Next button.
- In the next page read about the DMARC protocol and click Next.
- Choose None from the drop-down list and hit Next.
- Enter the Email addresses where you want your DMARC reports and click Next (Optional).
- Enter the Email Addresses to receive Forensic reports and click Next (Optional).
- Choose None in DMARC policy for the subdomain and click Next.
- Let the additional settings be as it is by default and click Finish.
Now we get a DMARC TXT Record, from where we can get the TXT Record data:
- Copy the first part as shown in the image below and paste in the name/host field of the DNS manager of your domain.
- Copy the second part as shown in the image below and paste it in the TXT value of the DNS manager of your domain.
- Your DMARC record name should shart from underscore( _ ) and end with a dot(.).
- Your TXT value should be same as the value present inside the semicolons (" ").
If you need live assistance in setting up the DMARC, please schedule a call with our email deliverability expert.