How can I find the location of my recipients?
- From the web-App.
- From Gmail.
Follow this method to track the recipient's location from the Web app:
- Go to Email tab in the web-app.
- Choose the recipient name you want to track and click on the track count (under the eye symbol) beside it.
Follow this method to track the recipient's location from your Gmail Account:
- Go to your Gmail Account.
- Hover over the double tick icon beside the recipient's name.
3. Hover over the Location sign to see the location.
Voila! Now you can see the date, time and the location from where the mail is opened.
Note: The location of Gmail clients cannot be tracked due to some technical and privacy issues. However, you can still track the location of other email clients.