How can I prevent exception errors in Outlook?
After installing the plugin in Outlook, you might receive an error popup:
"TNSH.App has fired an exception."
It happens due to many reasons. One of it could be firewall restrictions in your system causing an exception.
This issue can be fixed by following these simple troubleshooting methods:
- Check your Windows and Outlook versions. Make sure both of them are up to date. If not, update your system and restart your PC.
Steps to run .Net framework repair tool:
- Click and Install .NET framework repair tool.
- Click on the Next button until "Finish" is the only button clickable and the "Next" button greys out.
- Once the installation is done, restart the system/device.
That would most probably fix the error. If it still persists, make sure you follow the below-given steps:
- Run a Microsoft Office Repair.
- Repair your Outlook data files.
- Restart your PC and open your Outlook.