How can I prevent exception errors in Outlook?
After installing the plugin in Outlook, you might receive an error popup:
"TNSH.App has fired an exception."
It happens due to many reasons. One of it could be firewall restrictions in your system causing an exception.
This issue can be fixed by following these simple troubleshooting methods:
- Check your Windows and Outlook versions. Make sure both of them are up to date. If not, update your system and restart your PC.
- If you still have the issue, please run a .NET framework repair tool. It might be the case that your .NET framework restricts the plugin.
That would most probably fix the error. If it still persists, make sure you follow the below-given steps:
- Run a Microsoft Office Repair.
- Repair your Outlook data files.
- Restart your PC and open your Outlook.
We are sure you will not receive the error message after following the steps. If you need any further help regarding this issue, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.